Numbered 58076 to 61400 (approx). Bolt on seat stays with drawback type chainstays for rear wheel adjustment.
WM2x19 (f), WM2x19 (r). with identical hubs and chrome rims. Black spokes with NPB nipples. Bolt on rear sprocket.
Plain inverted U section, unvalanced. Rear with detachable main section. Front & rear mudguards flared.
‘Aero’ type petrol tank painted with gold lined panels with Enots reserve tap. Single central CEE-ESS type filler with rear fitted petrol balance pipe. Two bolt damper arm fixing.
Numbered A1 to A1250 (approx) - 2 valve 245cc with cast iron open valve cylinder head (new for 1937), bolted to the barrel from above. 14mm side plug. Rear mounted Lucas Maglita ignition/dynamo. Oil feed to rear of cylinder. Cast alloy plain rocker cover.
Both 6 3/4”, coupled with aluminium shoes.
Lucas DU142 8” headlamp, CZ23 8-0-8 ammeter and MT210 rear lamp. HF180 Clearhooter electric horn.
4 speed gearbox with foot change on LHS. Aluminium oil bath chaincase with ‘R’ on clutch dome.
Amal type 75/151 with Amal straight pull control. Fitted with flame arrester.
Single 1 3/4” low level pipe into barrel silencer and plain tailpipe.
Lycett 6B pillion pad. Mechanism shield, battery cover, licence holder, 7/8” handlebars. Single toolbox fitted to RHS of machine. Steering damper and handwheel operated fork shock absorber. Pressed steel central stand. Open ended ‘D’ section forks. THAPEX tyre inflator. Cover to front engine plates.
Trip chronometric 80mph speedometer. Blue or Maroon paint finish to mudguards & petrol tank only. Crankcase stone guard.