1934 250cc Standard
Numbered 52196 to 53960 (approx). Bolt on seat stays with drawback type chainstays for rear wheel adjustment.
WM2x19 (f), WM2x19 (r) with identical hubs and chrome rims. Black spokes with NPB nipples. Bolt on rear sprocket.
Plain inverted U section, unvalanced front, valanced rear. Rear, with detachable main section.
Petrol tank chrome plated with gold lined black panels. Single central CEE-ESS type filler with front fitted petrol balance. Two bolt damper arm fixing.Enots non reserve petrol tap. Oil tank mounted in front of engine.
Numbered T1 to T750 (approx) - 4 valve 249cc with cast iron open valve fully radial cylinder head, bolted to the barrel from below. 14mm central plug. Rear mounted Lucas Maglita ignition/dynamo. Oil feed to rear of cylinder.
Both 6 3/4”, coupled with aluminium shoes.
Lucas 7” headlamp, CZ23 8-0-8 ammeter, ST20A rear lamp and Lucas HF317 (early), HF934 (late) ‘Altette’ electric horn.
4 speed gearbox with hand change on RHS of tank. Aluminium oil bath chaincase with ‘R’ on clutch dome.
Amal type 75/151 with straight pull Amal control.
Twin 1 1/2” low level pipes into Rudge ‘can’ type silencers and 6” fishtails.
Trip chronometric 80mph speedometer, battery cover, 1” handlebars, stop light, licence holder and rear carrier. Toolbox fitted to RHS side of machine opposite the battery carrier. Steering damper and handwheel operated fork shock absorber. Pressed steel centre stand.
Smith’s 2" 8 day clock mounted on a revised steering damper arm and foot change. Leg shields, pillion footrests.